Immunological identification of cholesterol ester hydrolase in the steroidogenic tissues, adrenal glands and testis
Cited 9 times inCited 8 times in
- Immunological identification of cholesterol ester hydrolase in the steroidogenic tissues, adrenal glands and testis
- Lee, TG; Lee, YH; Kim, JH; Kim, HS; Suh, Pann-Ghill; Ryu, SH
- Issue Date
- Elsevier BV
- BIOCHIMICA ET BIOPHYSICA ACTA - LIPIDS AND LIPID METABOLISM, v.1346, no.2, pp.103 - 108
- Monoclonal antibodies were generated against the purified pancreatic cholesterol ester hydrolase (CEH, EC 184.108.40.206) to examine the expression of CEH in various bovine tissues. The presence of CEH isozyme antigenically indistinguishable from pancreatic enzyme in the steroidogenic tissues, adrenal glands and testis has been first demonstrated here using the immunoprecipitation method. These results suggest that CEH isozyme, similar to pancreatic CEH, might be involved in the cholesterol metabolism in the steroidogenic tissue
- Appears in Collections:
- BIO_Journal Papers
- Files in This Item:
- There are no files associated with this item.
can give you direct access to the published full text of this article. (UNISTARs only)
Show full item record
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.