Phorbol myristate acetate-dependent association of protein kinase C alpha with phospholipase D1 in intact cells
Cited 66 times inCited 44 times in
- Phorbol myristate acetate-dependent association of protein kinase C alpha with phospholipase D1 in intact cells
- Lee, Taehoon G.; Park, Jong Bae; Lee, Sang Do; Hong, Seungbum; Kim, Jae Ho; Kim, Yong; Yi, Kye Sook; Bae, Sunsik; Hannun, Yusuf A; Obeid, Lina M; Suh, Pann-Ghill; Ryu, Sung Ho
- Issue Date
- Elsevier BV
- BIOCHIMICA ET BIOPHYSICA ACTA - LIPIDS AND LIPID METABOLISM, v.1347, no.2-3, pp.199 - 204
- A phospholipase D1 (PLD1) was purified from rat brain by the use of antibody-coupled protein A Sepharose. We found that protein kinase C alpha (PKC alpha) stimulated PLD1 activity in the presence of phorbol myristate acetate (PMA). PMA-dependent association of PKC alpha with PLD1 was verified in NLH-3T3 fibroblast cells, and COS7 cells transiently expressing PLD1 as well as in vitro suggesting that the activation of PLD1 resulted from direct association of PKC alpha with PLD1. (C) 1997 Elsevier Science B.V
- Appears in Collections:
- BIO_Journal Papers
- Files in This Item:
- There are no files associated with this item.
can give you direct access to the published full text of this article. (UNISTARs only)
Show full item record
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.