Immunological characterization of 130 kDa phospholipase C-beta 4 isozyme in rat cerebellar Purkinje cells
Cited 7 times inCited 6 times in
- Immunological characterization of 130 kDa phospholipase C-beta 4 isozyme in rat cerebellar Purkinje cells
- Min, Do Sik; Kim, Myung Jong; Jeong, Hyun Kyung; Lee, Young Han; Kim, Hyun; Shin, Hee-Sup; Ryu, Sung Ho; Suh, Pann-Ghill
- Issue Date
- ELSEVIER IRELAND LTD
- NEUROSCIENCE LETTERS, v.292, no.1, pp.9 - 12
- We have developed a monoclonal antibody, beta 4-22-9 that recognizes an epitope on pleckstrin homology (PH) domain (1-136 amino acids) located at the amino terminus of rat 130 kDa phospholipase C-beta 4 (PLC-beta 4). Tissue distribution of 130 kDa PLC-beta 4 was determined with this monoclonal antibody. One hundred and thirty kiloDalton PLC-beta 4 was exclusively expressed in the nervous tissues including cerebellum and cerebrum, especially at very high levels in cerebellum. The expression of 130 kDa PLC-beta 4 in cerebellum was gradually increased from 5 days after birth to adulthood. in the adult cerebellum, especially high level of 130 kDa PLC-beta 4 was localized on the periphery of Purkinje cells in the patch-like pattern. These data implies that 130 kDa PLC-beta 4 may a role in cerebellar Purkinje cells. (C) 2000 Elsevier Science Ireland Ltd. All rights reserved
- Appears in Collections:
- BIO_Journal Papers
- Files in This Item:
- There are no files associated with this item.
can give you direct access to the published full text of this article. (UNISTARs only)
Show full item record
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.