Syntheses of sphingosine-1-phosphate stereoisomers and analogues and their interaction with EDG receptors
Cited 23 times inCited 23 times in
- Syntheses of sphingosine-1-phosphate stereoisomers and analogues and their interaction with EDG receptors
- Lim, Hyun-Suk; Oh, Yong-Seok; Suh, Pann-Ghill; Chung, Sung-Kee
- Issue Date
- PERGAMON-ELSEVIER SCIENCE LTD
- BIOORGANIC & MEDICINAL CHEMISTRY LETTERS, v.13, no.2, pp.237 - 240
- Sphingosine-1-phosphate (S1P) is considered to be an important regulator of diverse biological processes acting as a natural ligand to EDG receptors. As a preliminary study to develop potent and selective agonist and antagonist for EDG receptors, we report synthesis of S1P stereoisomers and analogues and their binding affinities to EDG-1, -3, and -5. (C) 2002 Elsevier Science Ltd. All rights reserved
- Appears in Collections:
- BIO_Journal Papers
- Files in This Item:
- There are no files associated with this item.
can give you direct access to the published full text of this article. (UNISTARs only)
Show full item record
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.