Large-Area Assembly of Densely Aligned Single-Walled Carbon Nanotubes Using Solution Shearing and Their Application to Field-Effect Transistors
Cited 4 times inCited 0 times in
- Large-Area Assembly of Densely Aligned Single-Walled Carbon Nanotubes Using Solution Shearing and Their Application to Field-Effect Transistors
- Park Steve; Gregory, Pitner; Giri, Gaurav; Koo, Ja Hoon; Park, Joonsuk; Kim, Kwanpyo; Wang, Huilinag; Sinclair, Robert; Wong, H.-S. Philip; Bao, Zhenan
- alignment; assembly; carbon nanotubes; patterning; transistors
- Issue Date
- WILEY-V C H VERLAG GMBH
- ADVANCED MATERIALS, v.27, no.16, pp.2656 - 2662
- Dense alignment of single-walled carbon nanotubes over a large area is demonstrated using a novel solution-shearing technique. A density of 150–200 single-walled carbon nanotubes per micrometer is achieved with a current density of 10.08 μA μm−1 at VDS = −1 V. The on-current density is improved by a factor of 45 over that of random-network single-walled carbon nanotubes.
- ; Go to Link
- Appears in Collections:
- PHY_Journal Papers
- Files in This Item:
can give you direct access to the published full text of this article. (UNISTARs only)
Show full item record
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.