Controllable Synthesis of Graphene Encapsulated Low-Dimensional Nanocomposites
Cited 0 times inCited 0 times in
- Controllable Synthesis of Graphene Encapsulated Low-Dimensional Nanocomposites
- Kim, Se-Yang; Kwak, Jinsung; Chu, Jae Hwan; Kim, Jeong Beom; Kim, Sung Youb; Park, Kibog; Kwon, Soon-Yong
- Issue Date
- Wiley Online Library
- ADVANCED MATERIALS INTERFACES, v.2, no.11, pp.1500112
- Graphene-encapsulated hybrid nanocomposites with low dimensionality are prepared via the solution-free, direct graphene growth approach at low temperatures. The graphene encapsulation strategy allows controlling the thickness of graphene nanoshells, and the size and density of the graphene-encapsulated nanocomposites with different components and morphologies can be easily controlled by varying the experimental parameters.
- Appears in Collections:
- MEN_Journal Papers
- Files in This Item:
- There are no files associated with this item.
can give you direct access to the published full text of this article. (UNISTARs only)
Show full item record
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.