Thermal Conductivity Modeling of U-Mo/Al Dispersion Fuel
Cited 0 times inCited 0 times in
- Thermal Conductivity Modeling of U-Mo/Al Dispersion Fuel
- Kim, Yeon Soo; Cho, Byoung Jin; Sohn, Dong-Seong; Park, Jong Man
- Issue Date
- ELSEVIER SCIENCE BV
- JOURNAL OF NUCLEAR MATERIALS, v.466, pp.576 - 582
- A dataset for the thermal conductivity of U-Mo/Al dispersion fuel made available by KAERI was reanalyzed. Using this dataset, an analytical model was obtained by expanding the Bruggeman model. The newly developed model considers thermal resistances at the interfaces between the U-Mo particles and Al matrix and the bonding between Al and Al in the Al matrix. The interfacial resistances are expressed as functions of U-Mo particle size and Al grain size that were empirically obtained by data fitting to the measured data. The new model was validated against an independently measured dataset by ANL.
- Appears in Collections:
- NUE_Journal Papers
- Files in This Item:
- There are no files associated with this item.
can give you direct access to the published full text of this article. (UNISTARs only)
Show full item record
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.