Magnetic fluorescent delivery vehicle using uniform mesoporous silica spheres embedded with monodisperse magnetic and semiconductor nanocrystals
Cited 572 times inCited 589 times in
- Magnetic fluorescent delivery vehicle using uniform mesoporous silica spheres embedded with monodisperse magnetic and semiconductor nanocrystals
- Kim, Jaeyun; Lee, Ji Eun; Lee, Jinwoo; Yu, Jung Ho; Kim, Byoung Chan; An, Kwangjin; Hwang, Yosun; Shin, Chae-Ho; Park, Je-Geun; Kim, Jungbae; Hyeon, Taeghwan
- cetrimide; drug carrier; ibuprofen; magnetite; nanocrystal; nitrogen; nonsteroid antiinflammatory agent; quantum dot; silicon dioxide; surfactant; tetraethoxysilane; water
- Issue Date
- AMER CHEMICAL SOC
- JOURNAL OF THE AMERICAN CHEMICAL SOCIETY, v.128, no.3, pp.688 - 689
- We synthesized uniform pore-sized mesoporous silica spheres embedded with magnetite nanocrystal and quantum dots. The magnetic separation, luminescent detection, and controlled release of drugs were demonstrated using the uniform mesoporous silica spheres embedded with monodisperse nanocrystals. Copyright © 2006 American Chemical Society.
- ; Go to Link
- Appears in Collections:
- ECHE_Journal Papers
- Files in This Item:
can give you direct access to the published full text of this article. (UNISTARs only)
Show full item record
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.