Synthesis of hollow iron nanoframes
Cited 114 times inCited 113 times in
- Synthesis of hollow iron nanoframes
- Kim, Dokyoon; Park, Jongnam; An, Kwangjin; Yang, Nam-Keun; Park, Je-Geun; Hyeon, Taeghwan
- Issue Date
- AMER CHEMICAL SOC
- JOURNAL OF THE AMERICAN CHEMICAL SOCIETY, v.129, no.18, pp.5812 - 5813
- Hollow Fe nanoframes were synthesized from the thermal decomposition of Fe(II)-stearate complex in the presence of sodium oleate and oleic acid. Sodium molten salts derived from sodium oleate seemed to be responsible for the formation of the nanoframes. Copyright © 2007 American Chemical Society.
- Appears in Collections:
- BME_Journal Papers
- Files in This Item:
- There are no files associated with this item.
can give you direct access to the published full text of this article. (UNISTARs only)
Show full item record
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.