Hall Effect Evolution across a Field-induced Phase in U(Ru0.96Rh0.04)2Si2
Cited 3 times inCited 2 times in
- Hall Effect Evolution across a Field-induced Phase in U(Ru0.96Rh0.04)2Si2
- Oh, Yoon Seok; Kim, Kee Hoon; Harrison, N; Sharma, PA; Amitsuka, H; Mydosh, JA
- Hall effect; Heavy fermions; Quantum critical point; U ( RuRh )2 Si2
- Issue Date
- ELSEVIER SCIENCE BV
- PHYSICA B-CONDENSED MATTER, v.380, no., pp.989 - 990
- We investigate the evolution of Hall coefficient RH in U ( Ru0.96 Rh0.04 )2 Si2 across a field-induced phase II, formed to avoid a putative quantum critical point, using a mid-pulse magnet up to 45 T. RH values at low temperatures increased sharply when the system enters phase II from the neighboring fermi-liquid states stabilized outside phase II. This observation is consistent with a large fermi surface reconstruction to open a partial gap inside phase II. © 2006 Elsevier B.V. All rights reserved.
- ; Go to Link
- Appears in Collections:
- PHY_Journal Papers
- Files in This Item:
can give you direct access to the published full text of this article. (UNISTARs only)
Show full item record
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.