Decrease of the coherence temperature with low Rh doping in U(Ru1-xRh)2Si2
Cited 2 times inCited 1 times in
- Decrease of the coherence temperature with low Rh doping in U(Ru1-xRh)2Si2
- Oh, Yoon Seok; Kim, Kee Hoon; Harrison, N; Amitsuka, H; Mydosh, JA
- Coherence temperature; Heavy-fermion system; URu2 Si2
- Issue Date
- ELSEVIER SCIENCE BV
- JOURNAL OF MAGNETISM AND MAGNETIC MATERIALS, v.310, no.2, pp.855 - 857
- Comparative study of U(Ru1-xRhx)(2)Si-2 (x = 0 and 4%) through resistivity, magnetic susceptibility, and Hall coefficient measurements reveals that the coherence temperature, T-coh, of the Rh 4% doped sample clearly decreases by about 10-20% as compared with that of undoped one located around 50 K. Furthermore, T*, a characteristic temperature below which the resistivity shows the T-2 dependence, is also found to decrease by almost the same factor. These findings suggest that the low Rh doping sensitively destroys the itinerant band gap due to the hidden order (HO) through the reduction of the Fermi surface volume in the quasi-particle band. (c) 2006 Elsevier B.V. All rights reserved.
- ; Go to Link
- Appears in Collections:
- PHY_Journal Papers
- Files in This Item:
can give you direct access to the published full text of this article. (UNISTARs only)
Show full item record
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.