Hydrodynamic shearing of DNA in a polymeric microfluidic device
Cited 3 times inCited 3 times in
- Hydrodynamic shearing of DNA in a polymeric microfluidic device
- Nesterova, Irina V.; Hupert, Mateusz L.; Witek, Malgorzata A.; Soper, Steven A.
- DEGRADATION; FABRICATION; CHIPS
- Issue Date
- ROYAL SOC CHEMISTRY
- LAB ON A CHIP, v.12, no.6, pp.1044 - 1047
- With the advent of next-generation sequencing (NGS) systems and the associated high throughput they afford, the input to these machines requires manageable lengths of fragments (similar to 1000 bp) produced from chromosomal DNAs. Therefore, it is critical to develop devices that can shear DNA in a controlled fashion. We report a polymer-based microfluidic device that establishes an efficient and inexpensive platform with performance comparable to a commercially available bench-top system.
- ; Go to Link
- Appears in Collections:
- BME_Journal Papers
- Files in This Item:
can give you direct access to the published full text of this article. (UNISTARs only)
Show full item record
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.