Functional models for mononuclear nonheme iron enzymes
Cited 30 times inCited 29 times in
- Functional models for mononuclear nonheme iron enzymes
- Rohde, Jan-Uwe; Bukowski, MR; Que, L
- Issue Date
- ELSEVIER SCI LTD
- CURRENT OPINION IN CHEMICAL BIOLOGY, v.7, no.6, pp.674 - 682
- Increasing interest in mononuclear nonheme iron enzymes that activate dioxygen has resulted in an explosion of information on such enzymes in recent years. Concomitantly, efforts to model the active sites of these enzymes have produced synthetic complexes capable of mimicking some aspect of the reactivity of the metal center in several enzymes. These functional models carry out oxidative transformations analogous to those catalyzed by the enzymes and in some cases allow iron(III)-peroxo or iron(IV)-oxo intermediates to be trapped and characterized
- Appears in Collections:
- CHM_Journal Papers
- Files in This Item:
- There are no files associated with this item.
can give you direct access to the published full text of this article. (UNISTARs only)
Show full item record
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.