Structural and electrical properties of SrRuO3 thin films for buffer layers of coated conductors
Cited 7 times inCited 7 times in
- Structural and electrical properties of SrRuO3 thin films for buffer layers of coated conductors
- Choi, MR; Jo, W; Oh, Yoon Seok; Kim, KH; Kang, YM; Yoo, SI; Moon, SH; Ha, HS; Oh, SS
- Coated conductors; Pulsed laser deposition; SrRuO3 buffer layers
- Issue Date
- ELSEVIER SCIENCE BV
- PHYSICA C-SUPERCONDUCTIVITY AND ITS APPLICATIONS, v.463, no., pp.584 - 588
- SrRuO3 thin films have been grown in situ on single crystal LaAlO3 substrates and textured metal templates which contain an MgO layer produced by an ion-beam growth method. Deposition was made of oxygen partial pressure in a range from 50 m Torr to 250 m Torr with laser repetition rate of 5 Hz. Substrate temperature was between 600 °C and 800 °C. Dependence of out-of-plane and in-plane orientation of SrRuO3 thin films on pressure and growth temperature was investigated by X-ray diffraction. The surface morphology and grain growth behaviors of SrRuO3 thin films were analyzed by atomic force microscopy and scanning electron microscopy. In addition, the transverse magnetoresistance value in a field of 4 and 8 T was measured in temperature range of 50-200 K and the ferromagnetic transition at ∼140 K of SrRuO3 films on LaAlO3 was detected by resistivity measurement. © 2007 Elsevier B.V. All rights reserved.
- ; Go to Link
- Appears in Collections:
- PHY_Journal Papers
- Files in This Item:
can give you direct access to the published full text of this article. (UNISTARs only)
Show full item record
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.