Josephson effect between electron-doped and hole-doped iron pnictide single crystals
Cited 25 times inCited 21 times in
- Josephson effect between electron-doped and hole-doped iron pnictide single crystals
- Zhang, Xiaohang; Saha, Shanta R.; Butch, Nicholas P.; Kirshenbaum, Kevin; Paglione, Johnpierre; Greene, Richard L.; Liu, Yong; Yan, Liqin; Oh, Yoon Seok; Kim, Kee Hoon; Takeuchi, Ichiro
- barium compounds; bicrystals; cobalt compounds; critical currents; doping profiles; high-frequency effects; high-temperature superconductors; iron compounds; Josephson effect; magnetic field effects; potassium compounds; strontium compounds
- Issue Date
- AMER INST PHYSICS
- APPLIED PHYSICS LETTERS, v.95, no.6, pp.062510 -
- We have observed the Josephson effect in junctions formed between single crystals of SrFe1.74Co0.26As2 and Ba0.23K0.77Fe2As2. The ac Josephson effect was observed under microwave irradiation in the I-V characteristics. By applying an in-plane magnetic field, the critical current is completely modulated and shows a relatively symmetric diffraction pattern consistent with the intermediate junction limit. The observation of the Josephson effect in the p-n bicrystal structure not only has significant implications for designing phase-sensitive junctions to probe the pairing symmetry of iron pnictide superconductors, but also represents an important step in developing all iron pnictide devices for applications.
- ; Go to Link
- Appears in Collections:
- PHY_Journal Papers
- Files in This Item:
can give you direct access to the published full text of this article. (UNISTARs only)
Show full item record
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.