Mechanism of the switchable photovoltaic effect in ferroelectric BiFeO3
Cited 86 times inCited 82 times in
- Mechanism of the switchable photovoltaic effect in ferroelectric BiFeO3
- Yi, HT; Choi, T; Choi, SG; Oh, Yoon Seok; Cheong, S-W
- BiFeO 3; ferroelectric; photovoltaics; switchable photocurrent
- Issue Date
- WILEY-V C H VERLAG GMBH
- ADVANCED MATERIALS, v.23, no.30, pp.3403 - 3407
- Directions of rectification and photocurrent in a ferroelectric BiFeO 3 crystal can be switched by applying high-voltage pulses at room temperature. The switching is highly repeatable though cycling and also stable with time. This switchable photocurrent and diode effect results from the combination of polarization flipping and electromigration of oxygen vacancies. Copyright © 2011 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim.
- ; Go to Link
- Appears in Collections:
- PHY_Journal Papers
- Files in This Item:
can give you direct access to the published full text of this article. (UNISTARs only)
Show full item record
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.