과냉각수조 내의 제트에 의한 용융우드메탈 미립화에 관한 실험적 연구
Cited 0 times inCited 0 times in
- 과냉각수조 내의 제트에 의한 용융우드메탈 미립화에 관한 실험적 연구
- Heo, Hyo; Jeong, Dong Wook; Bang, In Cheol
- Issue Date
- 한국액체미립화 학회지, v.19, no.4, pp.197 - 203
- The liquid jet breakup has been studied in the areas such as aerosols, spray and combustion. The breakup depends on several physical parameters such as the jet velocity, the nozzle inner diameter, and the density ratio of the water to the jet. This paper deals with characteristics of the jet breakup according to the jet velocity and the nozzle diameter. In order to consider only hydrodynamic factors, all the experiments were conducted in non-boiling conditions. The jet behavior in the water pool was observed by high-speed camera and PIV technique. For the condition of the inner diameter of 6.95 mm and the jet velocity of 2.8 m/s, the debris size of 22 mm gave the largest mass fraction, 39%. For higher jet velocity of 3.1 m/s, the debris size of 14 mm gave the largest mass fraction, 36%. For the nozzle with inner diameter of 9.30 mm, the debris size distribution was different. For jet velocity of 2.8 m/s and 3.1 m/s, the debris size with the largest mass fraction was found to be 14 mm. It was identified that the debris size decreased as the diameter or the jet velocity increased.
- Appears in Collections:
- MEN_Journal Papers
- Files in This Item:
- There are no files associated with this item.
can give you direct access to the published full text of this article. (UNISTARs only)
Show full item record
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.