얼굴정렬과 AdaBoost를 이용한 얼굴 표정 인식
Cited 0 times inCited 0 times in
- 얼굴정렬과 AdaBoost를 이용한 얼굴 표정 인식
- Other Titles
- Facial Expression Recognition using Face Alignment and AdaBoost
- Choi, Jaesik; 정경중; 장길진
- Issue Date
- 전자공학회논문지, v.51, no.11, pp.193 - 202
- This paper suggests a facial expression recognition system using face detection, face alignment, facial unit extraction, and training and testing algorithms based on AdaBoost classifiers. First, we find face region by a face detector. From the results, face alignment algorithm extracts feature points. The facial units are from a subset of action units generated by combining the obtained feature points. The facial units are generally more effective for smaller-sized databases, and are able to represent the facial expressions more efficiently and reduce the computation time, and hence can be applied to real-time scenarios. Experimental results in real scenarios showed that the proposed system has an excellent performance over 90% recognition rates.
- Appears in Collections:
- EE_Journal Papers
- Files in This Item:
- There are no files associated with this item.
can give you direct access to the published full text of this article. (UNISTARs only)
Show full item record
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.