Estimation of High-Frequency Parameters of AC Machine From Transmission Line Model
Cited 0 times inCited 0 times in
- Estimation of High-Frequency Parameters of AC Machine From Transmission Line Model
- Ryu, Younggon; Park, Bo-Ryang; Han, Ki Jin
- Issue Date
- IEEE-INST ELECTRICAL ELECTRONICS ENGINEERS INC
- IEEE TRANSACTIONS ON MAGNETICS, v.51, no.3, pp.1 - 4
- This paper proposes a modeling method to estimate the high frequency (HF) characteristics of stator winding in an ac machine. From the frequency response of windings, the proposed method extracts frequency-dependent per-unit-length (PUL) transmission line parameters, which are simplified to a PUL equivalent circuit, including low-frequency and HF components. The newly developed PUL circuit provides a simple distributed-element winding model that captures HF behaviors accurately, and the modeling procedure can be easily adopted for an initial design with simulation data. To verify the proposed method, input impedance from a constructed equivalent circuit of an induction machine was compared with the measurement results. In addition, the concept of effective length, which is involved with antiresonance phenomena, is presented based on the proposed method
- Appears in Collections:
- EE_Journal Papers
- Files in This Item:
- There are no files associated with this item.
can give you direct access to the published full text of this article. (UNISTARs only)
Show full item record
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.