Improvement in Solubility and Molecular Assembly of Cyclopentadithiophene-Benzothiadiazole Polymer
Cited 0 times inCited 0 times in
- Improvement in Solubility and Molecular Assembly of Cyclopentadithiophene-Benzothiadiazole Polymer
- Lee, Jungho; Marszalek, Tomasz; Lee, Kyu Cheol; Kim, Jonggi; Pisula, Wojciech; Yang, Changduk
- Issue Date
- WILEY-V C H VERLAG GMBH
- MACROMOLECULAR CHEMISTRY AND PHYSICS, v.216, no.11, pp.1244 - 1250
- Using linear side chains for conjugated polymers is hindered by their limited solubility in common organic solvents, creating problems during purification and processing, whereas branched alkyl chains generally preclude interchain interdigitation because their bulkiness usually hinders interchain interactions. To compensate the adverse effects from each side chain, it is shown that replacing commonly employed 2-ethylhexyl (2EH) solubilizing groups with branched 5-ethylnonyl (5EN) chains not only improves solution processability to PCDT-BT polymer, but also induces an advantageous change in polymer self-assembly and backbone orientation in thin films that correlates with an increase in transistor performance
- Appears in Collections:
- ECHE_Journal Papers
- Files in This Item:
- There are no files associated with this item.
can give you direct access to the published full text of this article. (UNISTARs only)
Show full item record
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.