Mesoporous Ge/GeO2/Carbon Lithium-Ion Battery Anodes with High Capacity and High Reversibility
Cited 7 times inCited 4 times in
- Mesoporous Ge/GeO2/Carbon Lithium-Ion Battery Anodes with High Capacity and High Reversibility
- Hwang, Jongkook; Jo, Changshin; Kim, Min Gyu; Chun, Jinyoung; Lim, Eunho; Kim, Seongseop; Jeong, Sanha; Kim, Youngsik; Lee, Jinwoo
- Issue Date
- AMER CHEMICAL SOC
- ACS NANO, v.9, no.5, pp.5299 - 5309
- We report mesoporous composite materials (m-GeO2, m-GeO2/C, and m-Ge-GeO2/C) with large pore size which are synthesized by a simple block copolymer directed self-assembly. m-Ge/GeO(2)2/C shows greatly enhanced Coulonnbic efficiency, high reversible capacity (1631 mA h g(-1)), and stable cycle life compared with the other mesoporous and bulk GeO2 electrodes. m-Ge/GeO2/C exhibits one of the highest areal capacities (1.65 mA h cm(-2)) among previously reported Ge- and GeO2-based anodes. The superior electrochemical performance in m-Ge/GeO2/C arises from the highly improved kinetics of conversion reaction due to the synergistic effects of the mesoporous structures and the conductive carbon and metallic Ge
- Appears in Collections:
- ECHE_Journal Papers
- Files in This Item:
- There are no files associated with this item.
can give you direct access to the published full text of this article. (UNISTARs only)
Show full item record
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.