Impact of a conductive oxide core in tungsten sulfide-based nanostructures on the hydrogen evolution reaction
Cited 1 times inCited 1 times in
- Impact of a conductive oxide core in tungsten sulfide-based nanostructures on the hydrogen evolution reaction
- Seo, Bora; Jeong, Hu Young; Hong, Sung You; Zak, Alla; Joo, Sang Hoon
- Issue Date
- ROYAL SOC CHEMISTRY
- CHEMICAL COMMUNICATIONS, v.51, no.39, pp.8334 - 8337
- Tungsten oxide/tungsten sulfide (W18O49@WS2) core-shell nanorods prepared via a controlled sulfidization reaction of W18O49 nano-whiskers showed hydrogen evolution reaction (HER) activity superior to WS2 nanotubes, indicating the critical role of a highly conductive oxide core in enhancing HER activity
- Appears in Collections:
- CHM_Journal Papers
- Files in This Item:
- There are no files associated with this item.
can give you direct access to the published full text of this article. (UNISTARs only)
Show full item record
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.