Amine-Based Interfacial Molecules for Inverted Polymer-Based Optoelectronic Devices
Cited 2 times inCited 1 times in
- Amine-Based Interfacial Molecules for Inverted Polymer-Based Optoelectronic Devices
- Lee, Bo Ram; Lee, Seungjin; Park, Jong Hyun; Jung, Eui Dae; Yu, Jae Choul; Nam, Yun Seok; Heo, Jinhee; Kim, Ju-Young; Kim, Byeong-Su; Song, Myoung Hoon
- Issue Date
- WILEY-V C H VERLAG GMBH
- ADVANCED MATERIALS, v.27, no.23, pp.3553 - 3559
- The change in the work function (WF) of ZnO with amine-based interfacial molecules (AIM) can be controlled by the number of amine groups. AIM with a larger amine group can induce a stronger interface dipole between the amine groups and the ZnO surface, leading to a greater reduction of the WF.
- Appears in Collections:
- PHY_Journal Papers
- Files in This Item:
- There are no files associated with this item.
can give you direct access to the published full text of this article. (UNISTARs only)
Show full item record
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.