A well-aligned simple cubic blue phase for a liquid crystal laser
Cited 1 times inCited 2 times in
- A well-aligned simple cubic blue phase for a liquid crystal laser
- Kim, Kibeom; Hur, Sung-Taek; Kim, Sunhwan; Jo, Seong-Yong; Lee, Bo Ram; Song, Myoung Hoon; Choi, Suk-Won
- Issue Date
- ROYAL SOC CHEMISTRYROYAL SOC CHEMISTRY
- JOURNAL OF MATERIALS CHEMISTRY C, v.3, no.21, pp.5383 - 5388
- Here, a well-aligned dye-doped simple cubic blue phase (BPII) sample is fabricated that is stable over the temperature range of 4 degrees C and has a photonic bandgap (PBG) equivalent to a visible optical wavelength. We demonstrate the maximum widest tunability range of 30 nm as a function of temperature for the well-aligned dye-doped BPII sample. Moreover, it is found that the emission threshold energy for the laser action can be dramatically reduced
- Appears in Collections:
- MSE_Journal Papers
- Files in This Item:
- There are no files associated with this item.
can give you direct access to the published full text of this article. (UNISTARs only)
Show full item record
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.