Small-bandgap polymer solar cells with unprecedented short-circuit current density and high fill factor
Cited 10 times inCited 0 times in
- Small-bandgap polymer solar cells with unprecedented short-circuit current density and high fill factor
- Choi, Hyosung; Ko, Seo-Jin; Kim, Taehyo; Morin, Pierre-Olivier; Walker, Bright; Lee, Byoung Hoon; Leclerc, Mario; Kim, Jin Young; Heeger, Alan J.
- Issue Date
- WILEY-V C H VERLAG GMBH
- ADVANCED MATERIALS, v.27, no.21, pp.3318 - 3324
- Small-bandgap polymer solar cells (PSCs) with a thick bulk heterojunction film of 340 nm exhibit high power conversion efficiencies of 9.40% resulting from high short-circuit current density (J SC ) of 20.07 mA cm -2 and fill factor of 0.70. This remarkable efficiency is attributed to maximized light absorption by the thick active layer and minimized recombination by the optimized lateral and vertical morphology through the processing additive.
- Appears in Collections:
- ECHE_Journal Papers
- Files in This Item:
- There are no files associated with this item.
can give you direct access to the published full text of this article. (UNISTARs only)
Show full item record
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.