Graphene Quantum Dot-Protected Cadmium Selenide Quantum Dot-Sensitized Photoanode for Efficient Photoelectrochemical Cells with Enhanced Stability and Performance
Cited 0 times inCited 0 times in
- Graphene Quantum Dot-Protected Cadmium Selenide Quantum Dot-Sensitized Photoanode for Efficient Photoelectrochemical Cells with Enhanced Stability and Performance
- Yoon, Ki-Yong; Ahn, Hyo-Jin; Kwak, Myung-Jun; Thiyagarajan, Pradheep; Jang, Ji-Hyun
- Issue Date
- John Wiley and Sons Inc.
- ADVANCED OPTICAL MATERIALS, v.3, no.7, pp.907 - 912
- Graphene quantum dots (GQDs) are applied as an inexpensive and efficient hole transporter/extractor to improve the stability in cadmium selenide (CdSe) quantum dot-based photoelectrochemical systems. By depositing GQDs on CdSe QD-based electrodes, photochemical stability and photocurrent density are greatly enhanced, showing the visible working capability.
- Appears in Collections:
- ECHE_Journal Papers
- Files in This Item:
- There are no files associated with this item.
can give you direct access to the published full text of this article. (UNISTARs only)
Show full item record
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.