Comparison of structural, ferroelectric, and strain properties between A-site donor and acceptor doped Bi1/2(Na0.82K0.18)1/2TiO3 ceramics
Cited 0 times inCited 0 times in
- Comparison of structural, ferroelectric, and strain properties between A-site donor and acceptor doped Bi1/2(Na0.82K0.18)1/2TiO3 ceramics
- Dinh, Thi Hinh; Bafandeh, Mohammad Reza; Kang, Jin-Kyu; Hong, Chang-Hyo; Jo, Wook; Lee, Jae-Shin
- Issue Date
- ELSEVIER SCI LTD
- CERAMICS INTERNATIONAL, v.41, no.S1, pp.S458 - S463
- Effects of Li- and La-doping on the structural, ferroelectric, and strain properties of Bi-1/2(Na0.82K0.18)(1/2)TiO3 (BNKT) ceramics were compared. In this study, Li+ was selected as the A-site acceptor and La3+ as the A-site donor. Li doping resulted in hardening of BNKT with an improved mechanical quality factor (Q(m)) of 253 and an increased coercive field (E-c), while La doping brought about a softening effect that was evidenced by an improved piezoelectric constant (d(33)) of 172 pC/N and decreased E-c. In addition, the large normalized bipolar strain (S-max/E-max) was obtained up to 650 pm/V in 3 mol% La-doped BNKT.
- Appears in Collections:
- MSE_Journal Papers
- Files in This Item:
- There are no files associated with this item.
can give you direct access to the published full text of this article. (UNISTARs only)
Show full item record
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.