α-Fe2O3 on patterned fluorine doped tin oxide for efficient photoelectrochemical water splitting
Cited 1 times inCited 1 times in
- α-Fe2O3 on patterned fluorine doped tin oxide for efficient photoelectrochemical water splitting
- Kim, Kwanghyun; Kim, Ik-Hee; Yoon, Ki-Yong; Lee, Jeongyeop; Jang, Ji-Hyun
- Issue Date
- ROYAL SOC CHEMISTRYROYAL SOC CHEMISTRY
- JOURNAL OF MATERIALS CHEMISTRY A, v.3, no.15, pp.7706 - 7709
- Patterned FTO was fabricated via a facile method as an efficient current collector in a photoelectrochemical water splitting system. The photocurrent density of α-Fe2O3 on patterned FTO exhibited a 1.7 times increase relative to α-Fe2O3 on FTO due to the light scattering and rapid transfer of excited electrons. ⓒ The Royal Society of Chemistry 2015
- Appears in Collections:
- ECHE_Journal Papers
- Files in This Item:
- There are no files associated with this item.
can give you direct access to the published full text of this article. (UNISTARs only)
Show full item record
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.