Ingibition of the Activity of Phosphoinositide-Specific Phospholipase C Isozymes by Antipsychotics and Antidepressants
Cited 0 times inCited 0 times in
- Ingibition of the Activity of Phosphoinositide-Specific Phospholipase C Isozymes by Antipsychotics and Antidepressants
- Suh, Pann-Ghill; Ryu, Sung Ho; Kim, Yong Sik; Park, Eun Sil; Joo, Yeon Ho; Park, Joo Bae
- Issue Date
- KOREAN SOC APPLIED PHARMACOLOGY
- BIOMOLECULES & THERAPEUTICS, v.14, no.1, pp.121 - 124
- Appears in Collections:
- BIO_Journal Papers
- Files in This Item:
- There are no files associated with this item.
can give you direct access to the published full text of this article. (UNISTARs only)
Show full item record
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.