Coordination-driven self-assembly of an iridium-cornered prismatic cage and encapsulation of three heteroguests in its large cavity
Cited 2 times inCited 0 times in
- Coordination-driven self-assembly of an iridium-cornered prismatic cage and encapsulation of three heteroguests in its large cavity
- Singh, Nem; Jo, Jae-Ho; Song, Young Ho; Kim, Hyunuk; Kim, Dongwook; Lah, Myoung Soo; Chi, Ki-Whan
- Issue Date
- ROYAL SOC CHEMISTRY
- CHEMICAL COMMUNICATIONS, v.51, no.21, pp.4492 - 4495
- A hollow iridium-cornered prismatic cage was self-assembled without the assistance of any template. The cage was found to be capable of encapsulating heteroguest's triplet in its perfect sized cavity, producing the first demonstration of quintuple structure by an octahedral metal cornered prismatic cage. © 2015 The Royal Society of Chemistry
- Appears in Collections:
- CHM_Journal Papers
- Files in This Item:
- There are no files associated with this item.
can give you direct access to the published full text of this article. (UNISTARs only)
Show full item record
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.