Performance enhancement of plasmonic sub-terahertz detector based on antenna integrated low-impedance silicon MOSFET
Cited 1 times inCited 1 times in
- Performance enhancement of plasmonic sub-terahertz detector based on antenna integrated low-impedance silicon MOSFET
- Ryu, Min Woo; Kim, Kwan Sung; Lee, Jeong Seop; Park, Kibog; Yang, Jong-Ryul; Han, Seong-Tae; Kim, Kyung Rok
- Issue Date
- IEEE-INST ELECTRICAL ELECTRONICS ENGINEERS INC
- IEEE ELECTRON DEVICE LETTERS, v.36, no.3, pp.220 - 222
- We demonstrate the performance enhancement of field-effect transistor (FET)-based plasmonic terahertz (THz) detector with monolithic integrated antenna in low-impedance regime and report the experimental results of Si MOSFET impedance in THz regime using 0.2-THz measurement system. By designing FET with low-impedance ranges (<1 kΩ) and integrating antennas with impedances of 50 and 100 Ω, we found that our low-impedance MOSFETs have the input impedance criterion of 50 Ω at 0.2 THz and the MOSFETs with thinner gate oxide show the highly enhanced plasmonic photoresponses at 50-Ω antenna by 325 times from the result of the detector without antenna
- Appears in Collections:
- PHY_Journal Papers
- Files in This Item:
- There are no files associated with this item.
can give you direct access to the published full text of this article. (UNISTARs only)
Show full item record
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.