Enzymatic cleavage of uracil-containing single-stranded DNA linkers for the efficient release of affinity-selected circulating tumor cells
Cited 1 times inCited 0 times in
- Enzymatic cleavage of uracil-containing single-stranded DNA linkers for the efficient release of affinity-selected circulating tumor cells
- Nair, Soumya V.; Witek, Malgorzata A.; Jackson, Joshua M.; Lindell, Maria A. M.; Hunsucker, Sally A.; Sapp, Travis; Perry, E.; Hupert, Mateusz L.; Bae-Jump, Victoria; Gehrig, Paola A.; Wysham, Weiya Z.; Armistead, Paul M.; Voorhees, Peter; Soper, Steven A.
- Issue Date
- ROYAL SOC CHEMISTRY
- CHEMICAL COMMUNICATIONS, v.51, no.15, pp.3266 - 3269
- We report a novel strategy to enzymatically release affinity-selected cells, such as circulating tumor cells (CTCs), from surfaces with high efficiency (similar to 90%) while maintaining cell viability (>85%). The strategy utilizes single-stranded DNAs that link a capture antibody to the surfaces of a CTC selection device. The DNA linkers contain a uracil residue that can be cleaved.
- Appears in Collections:
- BME_Journal Papers
- Files in This Item:
- There are no files associated with this item.
can give you direct access to the published full text of this article. (UNISTARs only)
Show full item record
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.