Block-Copolymer-Based Au/Ag Nanoring Arrays with Widely Tunable Surface Plasmon Resonance
Cited 1 times inCited 0 times in
- Block-Copolymer-Based Au/Ag Nanoring Arrays with Widely Tunable Surface Plasmon Resonance
- Yoo, Seungmin; Shin, Myoungsu; Kim, Un Jeong; Lee, Chang-Won; Park, Soojin
- Issue Date
- AMER SCIENTIFIC PUBLISHERS
- SCIENCE OF ADVANCED MATERIALS, v.7, no.5, pp.842 - 847
- We demonstrate a simple route for fabricating Au/Ag nanoring arrays with widely tunable surface plasmon resonce using PS-b-P2VP copolymer templates. Ring-shaped Au dotted arrays are prepared by incorporating Au precursors into the PS-b-P2VP templates. Subsequently, electroless Au plating process enables us to make continuous Au nanoring structures, in which localized surface plasmon spectra cover the range from visible to near-IR regions. Finally, when the Au nanoring arrays are combined with silver-mirror reaction, Au/Ag bimetallic nanoring structures which can also tune the surface plasmon band are successfully fabricated on a wafer scale.
- Appears in Collections:
- ECHE_Journal Papers
- Files in This Item:
- There are no files associated with this item.
can give you direct access to the published full text of this article. (UNISTARs only)
Show full item record
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.