Distance sets of two subsets of vector spaces over finite fields
Cited 0 times inCited 0 times in
- Distance sets of two subsets of vector spaces over finite fields
- Koh, Doowon; Sun, Hae-sang
- Issue Date
- AMER MATHEMATICAL SOC
- PROCEEDINGS OF THE AMERICAN MATHEMATICAL SOCIETY, v.143, no.4, pp.1679 - 1692
- We investigate the size of the distance set determined by two subsets of finite dimensional vector spaces over finite fields. A lower bound of the size is given explicitly in terms of cardinalities of the two subsets. As a result, we improve upon the results by Rainer Dietmann. In the case that one of the subsets is a product set, we obtain further improvement on the estimate
- Appears in Collections:
- MTH_Journal Papers
- Files in This Item:
- There are no files associated with this item.
can give you direct access to the published full text of this article. (UNISTARs only)
Show full item record
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.