Megawatt power level 120 GHz gyrotrons for ITER start-up
Cited 0 times inCited 11 times in
- Megawatt power level 120 GHz gyrotrons for ITER start-up
- Choi, EunMi; Marchewka, C.; Mastovsky, I.; Shapiro, M.A.; Sirigiri, J.R.; Temkin, R.J.
- Issue Date
- Institute of Physics
- JOURNAL OF PHYSICS: CONFERENCE SERIES, v.25, no.1, pp.1 - 7
- We report operation of a 110 GHz gyrotron with 1.67 MW of output power measured in short pulses (3μs) at an efficiency of 42% in the TE 22,6 mode. We also present a preliminary design of a 1 MW, 120 GHz gyrotron for ITER start-up with an efficiency greater than 50%.
- Appears in Collections:
- EE_Journal Papers
- Files in This Item:
- There are no files associated with this item.
can give you direct access to the published full text of this article. (UNISTARs only)
Show full item record
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.