Microgrinding force predictive modelling based on microscale single grain interaction analysis
Cited 0 times inCited 4 times in
- Microgrinding force predictive modelling based on microscale single grain interaction analysis
- Park, Hyung Wook; Liang, S.Y.; Chen, R.
- Cutting; Grinding; Grinding forces; Microscale; Ploughing; Single grit
- Issue Date
- Inderscience Publishers
- INTERNATIONAL JOURNAL OF MANUFACTURING TECHNOLOGY AND MANAGEMENT, v.12, no.1-3, pp.25 - 38
- In this paper, a new single grit model between the workpiece and the single grit considering both cutting and ploughing effects is proposed to predict the material deformation and microgrinding forces. The proposed model predictions are compared to the experiment data of the Single Crystal Diamond (SCD) cutting for validation. Extension of the single grit model by stochastic distribution analysis to predict the entire microgrinding forces is also presented.
- Appears in Collections:
- MEN_Journal Papers
- Files in This Item:
- There are no files associated with this item.
can give you direct access to the published full text of this article. (UNISTARs only)
Show full item record
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.