Low-noise CMOS LC oscillator with dual-ring structure
Cited 3 times inCited 3 times in
- Low-noise CMOS LC oscillator with dual-ring structure
- Kim, Jae Joon; Lee, Y; Park, SB
- Issue Date
- INST ENGINEERING TECHNOLOGY-IET
- ELECTRONICS LETTERS, v.40, no.17, pp.1031 - 1032
- A dual-ring structure of LC resonators is presented to improve the phase noise performance much further, keeping the multi-phase output capability. This dual-ring oscillator is fabricated in a 0.25 mum CMOS process and achieves the measured phase noise of -137 dBc/Hz at 1 MHz offset from a 2.27 GHz carrier.
- ; Go to Link
- Appears in Collections:
- EE_Journal Papers
- Files in This Item:
can give you direct access to the published full text of this article. (UNISTARs only)
Show full item record
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.