Negative charge-pump based antenna switch controller using 0.18 mu m SOI CMOS technology
Cited 1 times inCited 1 times in
- Negative charge-pump based antenna switch controller using 0.18 mu m SOI CMOS technology
- Cho, C.; Cha, J.; Ahn, M.; Kim, Jae Joon; Lee, C.
- Antenna switches; Charge-pump; Controller-integrated; Negative voltage; Power Consumption; Power-handling capability; RF performance; RF switch; Silicon-on-insulator process; SOI CMOS
- Issue Date
- INST ENGINEERING TECHNOLOGY-IET
- ELECTRONICS LETTERS, v.47, no.6, pp.371 - U31
- antenna switch controller integrated with single-pole-multi-throw RF switches is presented. It is implemented in a 0.18 mm CMOS thin-film silicon-on-insulator (SOI) process. The proposed switch controller generates a negative voltage to enhance the linearity and power-handling capability of CMOS antenna switches, resulting in excellent RF performances. The size of the controller is 0.35 mm(2) and the power consumption is 2 mu A for stand-by mode and 50 mu A for Rx mode.
- ; Go to Link
- Appears in Collections:
- EE_Journal Papers
- Files in This Item:
can give you direct access to the published full text of this article. (UNISTARs only)
Show full item record
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.