알루미늄계 무기 고분자 응집제에서 알루미늄 폴리머 생성과 응집효율과의 상관관계
Cited 0 times inCited 0 times in
- 알루미늄계 무기 고분자 응집제에서 알루미늄 폴리머 생성과 응집효율과의 상관관계
- Other Titles
- The Correlation between the Polymeric Aluminum Species of Inorganic Coagulant and its Coagulation Efficiency
- Lee, Changha; Kim, Jee Yeon; Sohn, Jin Sik; Yoon, Je Yong
- Issue Date
- 상하수도학회지, v.18, no.3, pp.331 - 336
- The correlation between polymeric aluminum species of coagulant and its coagulation efficiency was investigated using several commercial polymeric Al(III) inorganic coagulants (Poly Aluminum Hydroxy Chloro Sulfate 2020 (PAHCS2020), Poly Aluminum Hydroxy Chloro Sulfate 2500 (PAHCS2500) which was introduced in Korean water treatment plants. The poly aluminum chloride (PAC), Poly Aluminum Hydroxide Chloride Silicate (PACS)) and the aluminum salts (AlCl3, Alum (Al2(SO4)3)) were used for the purpose of comparison.The comparison of the coagulation efficiency of each coagulant was made by turbidity removal through the standard jar testing procedure and the determination of the hydrolytic Al(III) species was made by the ferron method which can differentiate the monomeric aluminum species from the polymeric aluminum species. Overall, PAHCS2020 and PAHCS2500 showed the better performance in turbidity removal than the aluminum salts. The performance of coagulation was even better without adjustment of pH during the coagulation experiment. The positive correlation between polymeric aluminum species of coagulant and coagulation efficiency was found.
- Appears in Collections:
- UEE_Journal Papers
- Files in This Item:
- There are no files associated with this item.
can give you direct access to the published full text of this article. (UNISTARs only)
Show full item record
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.