Spin diffusion of correlated two-spin states in a dielectric crystal
Cited 18 times inCited 16 times in
- Spin diffusion of correlated two-spin states in a dielectric crystal
- Boutis, GS; Greenbaum, D; Cho, Hyungjoon; Cory, DG; Ramanathan, C
- INTERSPIN-ENERGY DIFFUSION; RELAXATION; SYSTEMS; LATTICE; CAF2
- Issue Date
- AMERICAN PHYSICAL SOC
- PHYSICAL REVIEW LETTERS, v.92, no.13, pp.1 - 4
- Reciprocal space measurements of spin diffusion in a single crystal of calcium fluoride were presented. The experimental values for the component of the spin diffusion rate parallel to the external field were found out. It was found that the measured diffusion rates for dipolar order were faster than those for Zeeman order. The anisotropy in the diffusion rates was observed to be less for dipolar order.
- ; Go to Link
- Appears in Collections:
- BME_Journal Papers
- Files in This Item:
can give you direct access to the published full text of this article. (UNISTARs only)
Show full item record
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.