Rapid measurement of three-dimensional diffusion tensor
Cited 4 times inCited 8 times in
- Rapid measurement of three-dimensional diffusion tensor
- Cho, Hyungjoon; Ren, X.-H.; Sigmund, E. E.; Song, Y. -Q.
- Echo sequences; Rapid measurement
- Issue Date
- AMER INST PHYSICS
- JOURNAL OF CHEMICAL PHYSICS, v.126, no.15, pp.1 - 4
- In this article, the authors demonstrate a rapid NMR method to measure a full three-dimensional diffusion tensor. This method is based on a multiple modulation multiple echo sequence and utilizes static and pulsed magnetic field gradients to measure diffusion along multiple directions simultaneously. The pulse sequence was optimized using a well-known linear inversion metric (condition number) and successfully tested on both isotropic (water) and anisotropic (asparagus) diffusion systems.
- ; Go to Link
- Appears in Collections:
- BME_Journal Papers
- Files in This Item:
can give you direct access to the published full text of this article. (UNISTARs only)
Show full item record
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.