Influence of Portland cement and ground-granulated blast-furnace slag on bleeding of fresh mix
Cited 1 times inCited 1 times in
- Influence of Portland cement and ground-granulated blast-furnace slag on bleeding of fresh mix
- Yim, Hong Jae; Kim, Jae Hong; Han, Seong Ho; Kwak, Hyo-Gyoung
- Issue Date
- ELSEVIER SCI LTD
- CONSTRUCTION AND BUILDING MATERIALS, v.80, pp.132 - 140
- Bleeding occurs when freshly mixed cement-based materials settle in a form, and this phenomenon influences the quality of the fresh state as well as the hardened state. This paper attempts to measure the bleeding of Portland cement and ground granulated blast furnace slag (GGBFS) paste mixtures. To investigate the influence of water-to-powder ratio and the used powders under high pressure on bleeding, a pressure vessel and various types of freshly mixed paste were prepared. The packing density and permeability were measured and discussed to understand material effects on the bleeding phenomenon.
- Appears in Collections:
- UEE_Journal Papers
- Files in This Item:
- There are no files associated with this item.
can give you direct access to the published full text of this article. (UNISTARs only)
Show full item record
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.