Flexible organo-metal halide perovskite solar cells on a Ti metal substrate
Cited 7 times inCited 5 times in
- Flexible organo-metal halide perovskite solar cells on a Ti metal substrate
- Lee, Minoh; Jo, Yimhyun; Kim, Dong Suk; Jun, Yongseok
- Issue Date
- ROYAL SOC CHEMISTRYROYAL SOC CHEMISTRY
- JOURNAL OF MATERIALS CHEMISTRY A, v.3, no.8, pp.4129 - 4133
- Organo-metal halide perovskite solar cells have received much attention in the field of photovoltaics in recent years. Herein, we report a flexible perovskite solar cell based on a metal substrate. It showed a power conversion efficiency of over 6% for the first time using a silver thin film as a semi-transparent top electrode on a Ti substrate.
- Appears in Collections:
- ETC_Journal Papers
- Files in This Item:
- There are no files associated with this item.
can give you direct access to the published full text of this article. (UNISTARs only)
Show full item record
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.