A bifunctional perovskite catalyst for oxygen reduction and evolution
Cited 29 times inCited 22 times in
- A bifunctional perovskite catalyst for oxygen reduction and evolution
- Jung, Jae-Il; Jeong, Hu Young; Lee, Jang-Soo; Kim, Min Gyu; Cho, Jaephil
- Issue Date
- WILEY-V C H VERLAG GMBH
- ANGEWANDTE CHEMIE-INTERNATIONAL EDITION, v.53, no.18, pp.4582 - 4586
- La0.3(Ba0.5Sr0.5)0.7Co 0.8Fe0.2O3-δ is a promising bifunctional perovskite catalyst for the oxygen reduction reaction and the oxygen evolution reaction. This catalyst has circa 10 nm-scale rhombohedral LaCoO3 cobaltite particles distributed on the surface. The dynamic microstructure phenomena are attributed to the charge imbalance from the replacement of A-site cations with La3+ and local stress on Co-site sub-lattice with the cubic perovskite structure. The perovskite La0.3(Ba 0.5Sr0.5)0.7Co0.8Fe 0.2O3-δ (La0.3-5582) is introduced as a bifunctional catalyst to compete with precious-metal-based catalysts. The newly introduced perovskite bears rhombohedral phase LaCoO3-δ particles on the surface of the grains.
- Appears in Collections:
- UCRF_Journal Papers
- Files in This Item:
- There are no files associated with this item.
can give you direct access to the published full text of this article. (UNISTARs only)
Show full item record
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.