Fabrication of Ba0.5Sr0.5Co0.8Fe0.2O3-δ catalysts with enhanced electrochemical performance by removing an inherent heterogeneous surface film layer
Cited 6 times inCited 5 times in
- Fabrication of Ba0.5Sr0.5Co0.8Fe0.2O3-δ catalysts with enhanced electrochemical performance by removing an inherent heterogeneous surface film layer
- Jung, Jae-Il; Jeong, Hu Young; Kim, Min Gyu; Nam, Gyutae; Park, Joohyuk; Cho, Jaephil
- Issue Date
- WILEY-V C H VERLAG GMBH
- ADVANCED MATERIALS, v.27, no.2, pp.266 - 271
- A heat-treatment approach for Ba0.5Sr0.5Co0.8Fe0.2O3-δ (BSCF5582) is introduced as a way of enhancing the electrocatalytic performance of perovskite catalysts. The perovskite made by heat-treatment in oxygen atmosphere loses around 30 nm of spinel layer on the surface relative to the untreated version, and demonstrates enhanced oxygen reduction reaction and oxygen evolution reaction catalytic activities.
- Appears in Collections:
- ECHE_Journal Papers
- Files in This Item:
- There are no files associated with this item.
can give you direct access to the published full text of this article. (UNISTARs only)
Show full item record
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.