Seamless Stitching of Graphene Domains on Polished Copper (111) Foil
Cited 8 times inCited 1 times in
- Seamless Stitching of Graphene Domains on Polished Copper (111) Foil
- Nguyen, Van Luan; Shin, Bong Gyu; Duong, Dinh Loc; Kim, Sung Tae; Perello, David; Lim, Young Jin; Yuan, Qing Hong; Ding, Feng; Jeong, Hu Young; Shin, Hyeon Suk; Lee, Seung Mi; Chae, Sang Hoon; Vu, Quoc An; Lee, Seung Hee; Lee, Young Hee
- Issue Date
- WILEY-V C H VERLAG GMBH
- ADVANCED MATERIALS, v.27, no.8, pp.1376 - 1382
- Seamless stitching of graphene domains on polished copper (111) is proved clearly not only at atomic scale by scanning tunnelling microscopy (STM) and transmission electron micoscopy (TEM), but also at the macroscale by optical microscopy after UV-treatment. Using this concept of seamless stitching, we are able to synthesis 6 cm × 3 cm monocrystalline graphene without grain boundaries on polished copper (111) foil, which is only limited by the chamber size.
- Appears in Collections:
- CHM_Journal Papers
- Files in This Item:
- There are no files associated with this item.
can give you direct access to the published full text of this article. (UNISTARs only)
Show full item record
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.