Distributed Sum-Rate Optimization for Full-Duplex MIMO System Under Limited Dynamic Range
Cited 6 times inCited 8 times in
- Distributed Sum-Rate Optimization for Full-Duplex MIMO System Under Limited Dynamic Range
- Kim, Tae Min; Yang, Hyun Jong; Paulraj, Arogyaswami J.
- Covariance matrix design; distributed optimization; full-duplex; limited dynamic range; MIMO
- Issue Date
- IEEE-INST ELECTRICAL ELECTRONICS ENGINEERS INC
- IEEE SIGNAL PROCESSING LETTERS, v.20, no.6, pp.555 - 558
- Distributed sum-rate-maximizing covariance matrices design for full-duplex multi-input multi-output communication is considered, where the information of the loopback interference channels cannot be exchanged reliably due to their large dynamic ranges. We propose a structured covariance matrices design which finds the optimal balance between the two solutions in the extremes of the weak and strong self-interference through a single-parameter optimization. We further propose a low-complexity null projection matrix design algorithm, in which the solution in the strong self-interference regime is designed in the sense to maximize the received channel gain. Exploiting the well-posed structure, the proposed scheme nearly achieves the sum-rate of the previous scheme based on the gradient projection with significantly less amount of inter-node iterations, yielding an increased effective sum-rate and reduced overall complexity for the practial channel block lengths.
- ; Go to Link
- Appears in Collections:
- EE_Journal Papers
- Files in This Item:
can give you direct access to the published full text of this article. (UNISTARs only)
Show full item record
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.