An Organic Surface Modifier to Produce a High Work Function Transparent Electrode for High Performance Polymer Solar Cells
Cited 6 times inCited 0 times in
- An Organic Surface Modifier to Produce a High Work Function Transparent Electrode for High Performance Polymer Solar Cells
- Choi, Hyosung; Kim, Hak-Beom; Ko, Seo-Jin; Kim, Jin Young; Heeger, Alan J.
- Issue Date
- WILEY-V C H VERLAG GMBH
- ADVANCED MATERIALS, v.27, no.5, pp.892 - 896
- Modification of ITO electrode with small-molecule organic surface modifier, 4-chlorobenzoic acid (CBA), via a simple spin-coating method produces a high-work-function electrode with high transparency and a hydrophobic surface. As an alternative to PEDOT:PSS, CBA modification achieves efficiency enhancement up to 8.5% which is attributed to enhanced light absorption within the active layer and smooth hole transport from the active layer to the anode.
- Appears in Collections:
- ECHE_Journal Papers
- Files in This Item:
- There are no files associated with this item.
can give you direct access to the published full text of this article. (UNISTARs only)
Show full item record
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.