ε-Branched Flexible Side Chain Substituted Diketopyrrolopyrrole-Containing Polymers Designed for High Hole and Electron Mobilities
Cited 12 times inCited 11 times in
- ε-Branched Flexible Side Chain Substituted Diketopyrrolopyrrole-Containing Polymers Designed for High Hole and Electron Mobilities
- Han, A-Reum; Dutta, Gitish K.; Lee, Junghoon; Lee, Hae Rang; Lee, Sang Myeon; Ahn, Hyungju; Shin, Tae Joo; Oh, Joon Hak; Yang, Changduk
- Issue Date
- WILEY-V C H VERLAG GMBH
- ADVANCED FUNCTIONAL MATERIALS, v.25, no.2, pp.247 - 254
- Based on the integrated consideration and engineering of both conjugated backbones and flexible side chains, solution-processable polymeric semiconductors consisting of a diketopyrrolopyrrole (DPP) backbone and a finely modulated branching side chain (epsilon-branched chain) are reported. The subtle change in the branching point from the backbone alters the - stacking and the lamellar distances between polymer backbones, which has a significant influence on the charge-transport properties and in turn the performances of field-effect transistors (FETs). In addition to their excellent electron mobilities (up to 2.25 cm(2) V-1 s(-1)), ultra-high hole mobilities (up to 12.25 cm(2) V-1 s(-1)) with an on/off ratio (I-on/I-off) of at least 10(6) are achieved in the FETs fabricated using the polymers. The developed polymers exhibit extraordinarily high electrical performance with both hole and electron mobilities superior to that of unipolar amorphous silicon.
- Appears in Collections:
- UCRF_Journal Papers
- Files in This Item:
- There are no files associated with this item.
can give you direct access to the published full text of this article. (UNISTARs only)
Show full item record
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.