Glass-ceramic Li2S-P2S5 electrolytes prepared by a single step ball billing process and their application for all-solid-state lithium-ion batteries
Cited 29 times inCited 30 times in
- Glass-ceramic Li2S-P2S5 electrolytes prepared by a single step ball billing process and their application for all-solid-state lithium-ion batteries
- Trevey, James; Jang, Jum Suk; Jung, Yoon Seok; Stoldt, Conrad R.; Lee, Se-Hee
- Glass– ceramic; Mechanical ball milling; Li-ion conductivity; Si nanoparticle; Lithium– ion battery
- Issue Date
- ELSEVIER SCIENCE INC
- ELECTROCHEMISTRY COMMUNICATIONS, v.11, no.9, pp.1830 - 1833
- We report that glass–ceramic Li2S–P2S5 electrolytes can be prepared by a single step ball milling (SSBM) process. Mechanical ball milling of the xLi2S·(100 − x)P2S5 system at 55 °C produced crystalline glass–ceramic materials exhibiting high Li-ion conductivity over 10−3 S cm−1 at room temperature with a wide electrochemical stability window of 5 V. Silicon nanoparticles were evaluated as anode material in a solid-state Li battery employing the glass–ceramic electrolyte produced by the SSBM process and showed outstanding cycling stability.
- ; Go to Link
- Appears in Collections:
- ECHE_Journal Papers
- Files in This Item:
can give you direct access to the published full text of this article. (UNISTARs only)
Show full item record
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.